Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts
windshield damage is frequently a no, deductible repair on most insurance, that's the reason the moron next to me who,s kid sliced a golf ball into my wind shield , did not have me force him to pay for the repair ,on the damage he caused.......but I think he might be a bit more careful after our brief discussion, on what might be future results, on similar (ACCIDENTS):spanked::thumbsup:

http://forum.grumpysperformance.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=1984&p=5270#p5270

·
Registered
267 Posts
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Sorry seriously i am laughing with you!

So how many colorful words did you make up?
Colorful...:laughing::laughing: if it happen to me in Italy my only choice is to steal one during next Vette meeting :rolling::rolling:

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Sorry seriously i am laughing with you!

So how many colorful words did you make up?

:laughing: I went the opposite end of the spectrum. I went dead silent.

It took me a little bit but eventually i just let out one big F!, followed by a bunch of little F's. :laughing:
I have full coverage on the car, so I'll call my insurance company to see about getting it repaired.

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts
:laughing: I went the opposite end of the spectrum. I went dead silent.

It took me a little bit but eventually i just let out one big F!, followed by a bunch of little F's. :laughing:
I have full coverage on the car, so I'll call my insurance company to see about getting it repaired.
when you make the call, you probably should just state .. "unknown cause??" "looks busted?" now what? and play concerned but ignorant

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah..i see visions of a gecko crawling up on top of the targa top spinning around and dropping a log onto your windshield. Someone else will need to come up with the punch line...i took care of the graphics. :partyon:

Yeah i wouldnt admit to the insurance company that i tried to put a ratchet into the drivers seat.....the hard way.

·
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$200 deductible. They'll be out at my work tomorrow to fix. Still really pissed but glad i'll at least have a new windshield.

·
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PS (Rant and way off topic) I'm really sick of my car. :spanked: problem fter problem. What else can go wrong? Literally all that's left is for the opti to crap out or for a blown head gasket. Everything else has either been fixed or replaced. fml. Well, i guess i can look on the bright side, what else could go wrong, i've fixed or replaced everything, it should last me another 10 years. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts
what else could go wrong, i've fixed or replaced everything, it should last me another 10 years. :laughing:
I almost giggled reading that, it sure brought a smile.....IT takes the young ones so long to learn the truth.....IT NEVER STOPS...its a constant process of diagnosing and replacement:D:laughing::thumbsup:

·
Employee of the Year
1,180 Posts
I almost giggled reading that, it sure brought a smile.....IT takes the young ones so long to learn the truth.....IT NEVER STOPS...its a constant process of diagnosing and replacement:D:laughing::thumbsup:
Unfortunately that is sad but true but I still love the car:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts