Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I thought I would share a little slide show I made..Its missing a few pics and has a few doubles, But its my first attempt at making these on my new laptop...

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Outstanding! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. I am very jealous of the ZZ4. I want one to put in my '83 El Camino. Did you find a deal on it anywhere?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. I am very jealous of the ZZ4. I want one to put in my '83 El Camino. Did you find a deal on it anywhere?
Thanks man..

I purchased it a few years ago.. I have a friend at a chevy dealer and he always does a great deal ,,, If I told ya I have to kill ya..LOL.....But yes it is a great motor.. I just wish I would have went the extra mile and done the lt4 hotcam.. that is one of the next projects along with the grand nation 200r4 I have waiting to be rebuilt.....

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
WOW that was somethingg.
Are you going to go with some after market heads with the Lt4 hot cam?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW that was somethingg.
Are you going to go with some after market heads with the Lt4 hot cam?
Not sure on that yet....I may do a port on the current heads...
Still working on those details,,,

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was thinking about that.... Not sure about the carb though...
I really like my Qjet... It has been built by Olis Carb....and been tweeked by the best(next to lars)

I may put this package on tha back burner now after thinking about it....

I have my grand national 200r4 I think i may get built and install...I think Ill have some fun with the new trans and gearing and save a little gas, and start getting parts together for the cam swap...

If you go with the LT-4 hot Cam I would suggest GM's
Fastburn 385 heads. That and a 750 carb will take
you to 430hp. (ZZ430)

That's the setup I am running and it goes like a bat
out of hell! The combination is very street friendly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts