Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While the California state assembly considers themselves to beCutting edge, outragous, Funky and Green

In Reality they are "None Of The Above"

These people are ONE HUGE PARADOX AKA: INSANE & Corrupt,

So much so the federal government needs to do a Federal Audit on them in order to uncover all the political corruption and Smoke and mirrors they use to distract Taxpayers

This is needed to protect Taxpayers around the country from California, Because California has become a liability to the****** United States of America******

Many of this states employees are grossly overpaid and over compensated for the Amount of skills they possess

They recieve full medical and dental,retirement,cost of living increases (even in a bad economy) Though they for the most part produce Nothing !
And in some cases Add more costs with all their political Red tape and all the new laws they hustle through:nuts:

Also they're always operating under a massive deficit (point of Bankruptcy) Yet they continue to spend, like money is being handed out like Food Stamps at the welfare office :nuts:Ohhh we have about a 10% sales tax here too !

If they're so green why aren't they riding the Rinky Dink metro or taking the bus or even Driving Base model Ford Focus

Many state employee's even ride to work in a taxpayer paid for Car, GAS and insurance INCLUDED !

Yeah right Check this out:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California lawmakers enjoy a perk that seems like a luxurious amenity in a state that has been slashing billions of dollars from its budget: taxpayer-provided cars.
The state purchases cars for lawmakers to drive around their districts and the capital under a decades-old program, spending more than $5 million for the latest suite of vehicles that includes a $55,000 sedan and a $52,000 Lexus hybrid.
Lawmakers are enjoying the benefit at a time when the state is in a financial mess and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has called legislators into a special session next week to address a $6 billion deficit. Lawmakers already have cut programs such as adult dental care and health care programs for children from low-income families, and more cuts are likely on the way.
California is the only state in the nation to provide vehicles to its rank-and-file lawmakers for unlimited use, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
The Associated Press sought information about lawmakers' vehicles and the cost to taxpayers as part of an ongoing examination of California legislative records and spending. The record-keeping officers of the Assembly and Senate supplied the information in response to a formal request.
The Senate will review the program as it seeks to reduce its operating costs for the third consecutive year, Nathan Barankin, spokesman for Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, said Friday in response to the AP' Story

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Bonne, get out while the gettin' is good. :surprised

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bonne, get out while the gettin' is good. :surprised

Yeah, This place is DONE

You can stick fork in it

When the yuppie yoddles aie yays show up as is the case with California in 2010

You can forget it

These people are Too fat, rich, overpaid, and out of touch with the real world, Just like Washington

I am a Native here, Me and my Family Helped make this state great and they ran it in the S*****tter

I don't do weird well, and I don't like Yuppies or their cars

Next year I may move to Texas

I'll be starting a business, And Texas Is The Future *****

They Got oil and software

And you know I'm betting on that,

You can't beat the "Oil Machine" Buddy

Bon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts