Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEIJING — As President Hu Jintao of China arrives in Washington to start a four-day visit, he has a comparatively low-key message, intoning his favorite idea: harmony.

Enlarge This Image

American and Chinese flags on display near the Capitol dome in Washington on Tuesday ahead of the visit by President Hu Jintao of China.

Over the past few years, that has become a catchword of his administration, a term used ironically as a verb to describe Web sites that suddenly disappeared, “harmonized away,” and officially as a goal, a “harmonious society.”
That is also the goal for the difficult relations between the world’s two most powerful nations. In comments given before he left, Mr. Hu emphasized the common interests of the United States and China and “solemnly” pledged peace and cooperation.

I Got a Good mind to go Bailout Loughner when I heard this:nuts:

This guy doesn't want peace, He's in the process of Building the largest Military on earth and wants Americans to pay for it,

By continuing to trade with China,

He's a Sneaky little Kommie that has Alterior Motives

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/world/asia/19hu.html

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Not to be too much of a pessimist, but there are 300M of us and 1.2B of them. They are entering a phase of high optimism and high motivation to be better. We are entering a low optimism stage and our youth are not motivated to to do anything more than get laid and make the next level in Halo III. You can blame China trade if you want, but until we can convince our youth they need to train for high level skills, we are going down the crapper. The few who do get those skills will spend a lifetime supporting the ones who don't.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to be too much of a pessimist, but there are 300M of us and 1.2B of them. They are entering a phase of high optimism and high motivation to be better. We are entering a low optimism stage and our youth are not motivated to to do anything more than get laid and make the next level in Halo III. You can blame China trade if you want, but until we can convince our youth they need to train for high level skills, we are going down the crapper. The few who do get those skills will spend a lifetime supporting the ones who don't.
We'll your not talking about anyone I know,

My kids are Marine Corp.

And my son will be entering the police Academy,

Most the kids I know think your generation went on a fat spending spree and they got "Stuck With The Debt":nuts:

Ohhh Yeah and most Americans need to take my point of view,

This is an economic war and China,Mexico, India, Taiwan and the like are the enemy.

We need to buy nothing from them, Meanwhile sell them anything and everything we can,

Keep the money here

Destroy anything that was made in China
Bon :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
"The worlds two most powerful nations"... not only is it "harmonious" apparently we are also in the view of the Times... equal in strength.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts