Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Foreign Car Italia (car dealership for Ferrari, Porsche, Masserati, etc) on Saturday and went into the Ferrari room and they had a Brand New Red Ferrari Enzo!! MAN that thing was nice!!! Ill post a pic of it when it is approved in the gallery!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH my fault, I thought that we could have pics of other cars in the gallery as long as we put them in Member galleries but not places like the Corvette Galleries and Corvettes Other...Sorry bout that, i guess i misunderstood it, and thanks for hosting it for me anyways!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
OH my fault, I thought that we could have pics of other cars in the gallery as long as we put them in Member galleries but not places like the Corvette Galleries and Corvettes Other...Sorry bout that, i guess i misunderstood it, and thanks for hosting it for me anyways!
One of the limits of our software is that ALL new images appear in the "latest uploads" in the gallery. So, we want to keep that just Vettes....:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
they are awesome in person....i saw one here in columbus and took a ton of pics..still waiting to get the back from my brother so i can post them

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i guess i'll be the first one to say it,i dont like ferrari's or lambos,theres a few ferraris here at work,none of the guys can drive,we try to get them to go to the track,they wont,because the belt needs changing every 10,000 miles or so(engine removal required)cluthes suck,a few 1/4 mile runs and the clutch will need changing,7,000 bones for that,the Enzo looks like two different cars smoshed together.the guy in our'sister' club has a lambo rarely moves for most of the reasons listed.man i love to race and drive,not sit and talk ****.i do like the lambo better than the ferrari but wouldnt really want either one.if i had to have an import i guess it would be a Jaquar.then i would quikly trade it in for an XLR.
thats just my feeling on the imports.later,Todd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts