Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I'm to ashamed to post pics of my garage :down: since the car is on jackstands and parts scattered all over the place :thud: But i assure you that it is in a nice climate controlled atmosphere.Maybe when it's all back together and the garage is back in order i will post some pic's of my cars home.

BTW: like the way you painted your floor,have been wanting to apply that epoxy to mine :thumbsup:

Kevin

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Here's my messy garage.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Here's my messy garage.

That's one good size 'garage". All you need is to section off a paint booth. Then call me so I can send mine over for paint:laughing: .

·
Registered
738 Posts
This was tha night I finished the floor

This was a week or 2 ago

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Six,

That floor looks good. How's it holding up with all the work and heavy equipment on it?

Paul

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Unfortunately the floor in my garage is soooooooo cracked and uneven that I cannot epoxy it or put in the tiles that I would like.......Oh well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Here's mine - I installed a 24,500 BTU A/C unit this past spring so I could keep wrenching thru the long hot summer :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
pshhh all you in your fancy garages. ive been evicted ever since my dads car got back from paint this spring :down:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It ain't pretty but it gets the job done. :D
To many darn projects................:huh:

Pics made today.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hmm someone needs to clean their garage :lookinup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Its a bit dirty, but here is mine:

Not the best, but Rosalind calls it home.

Cheers

Richard

·
Registered
738 Posts
Six,

That floor looks good. How's it holding up with all the work and heavy equipment on it?

Paul
That is the hospital grade tile from HD, its 63 cents a foot. I have hosed a couple tiles, but at that price no problem. Everytime I get to annother milestone in the project I roll everything out and strip and rewax it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Six, Is that an FXR I spy in your garage?
Yessir, 1986 Harley By God Davidson FXRS Lowrider. Branch Heads, EV5 can, KB flat tops with teflon skirts S&S Super E, single fire Ign, Hi Speed oil gears, Velvatouch Big roller tappets and blocks, Adjustable pushrods, SS Clutch Basket all rompin an stompin on an Avon Super Venom 150.
Yes its fast
No you can't ride it. LOL

I like my bike

1 - 20 of 76 Posts