Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
HUD Bezel removal

Mr. Grumpy, I posted this in another section of general automotive & shop, don't know if you can see it or not so I'll double check here. Need to know how to remove these clips on the underside of my HUD Bezel. As you can see, trying to "lightly" pry one up I broke the top of the post off. Don't want to go any further without (divine) guidance. Thanks!:huh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Mr. Grumpy, I posted this in another section of general automotive & shop, don't know if you can see it or not so I'll double check here. Need to know how to remove these clips on the underside of my HUD Bezel. As you can see, trying to "lightly" pry one up I broke the top of the post off. Don't want to go any further without (divine) guidance. Thanks!:huh:
Well, I talked to the mechanic at the Stealership who works on 'Vettes, his answer was "pry them off gently" then hammer them down to refit. okay, slowly progressing now...

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
A small jewelers screwdriver and put it in the slots of the clip. Straighten them out a little so they are no longer touching the plastic. Keep prying each of them and pretty soon it'll just slide right off. Hammer or pry them back to a flst position and reinstall.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
This is MY area....as the thread title says....:partyon:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts