Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...just thought I'd make a nice lil place for us to all relax and not take things seriously around here...I need an escape somewhere and this is it!!
All are invited to sit around and chat and converse about the off the wall stuff that really doesn't matter...All are invited...not just the ladies! No babysitting is required...(as long as I am good)! :devil:

So Welcome to All and lets get this party rolling...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hi everyone...just thought I'd make a nice lil place for us to all relax and not take things seriously around here...I need an escape somewhere and this is it!!
All are invited to sit around and chat and converse about the off the wall stuff that really doesn't matter...All are invited...not just the ladies! No babysitting is required...(as long as I am good)! :devil:

So Welcome to All and lets get this party rolling...:cheers:
I'm in the house!:cheers: Is that BLACK SABBATH CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE ON THE JUKE BOX,:partyon:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Toby Keith on the jukebox..........we must be in my basement.

We have to play my new favorite country song.........tequila makes her clothes fall off.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please no Country...next :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can someone make an ice run...we are out!:thud:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
What is everyone drinking?

Maker's Mark on the rocks for me............

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Peachtree and OJ

1 - 20 of 343 Posts