Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wonderful 4 1/2 month old baby girl Paige and my wife Krista.

Im a lucky man

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Cute little girl :thumbsup: Better start saving. You have 16 years to save up for another Vette for her

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cute little girl :thumbsup: Better start saving. You have 16 years to save up for another Vette for her
I already am. 2 of my credit cards give cash back and that money goes into a savings account. and i have 100 each pay period that goes straight into that account as well. we already have close to 1000 in there in 4 months.

she has a corvette shirt and jacket already!!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Great pics and beautiful little girl! Congratulations! I met you and your lovely wife year before last at the N. TX get together. I didn't know you had a new arrival since then. Well done! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pics and beautiful little girl! Congratulations! I met you and your lovely wife year before last at the N. TX get together. I didn't know you had a new arrival since then. Well done! :thumbsup:
I remember very well, PM me your info so I can reach you. there is a group of us that get together quite often for some corvette paly time, would love to have you come along.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Wow those eyes!:surprised She is just too cute for words! Congrats to you and your wife!

Enjoy your darling little girl, they grow up soooo fast.;)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
You and your wife do nice work.

I hope when you buy her that Vette,

you can still afford the petrol to run it.

Cutie for sure.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks all she is quite awesome, always happy hardly ever cries and loves her daddy already.

here is her first corvette shirt

·
Super Moderator
10,163 Posts
Congrats Mike, you have a beautiful family.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts