Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
WOW! Wonder what country that was filmed in?! I was amazed at how few cars (mainly motorcycles) that he passed. Those turns! :surprised
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe it was somewhere in Germany. I love that vid, I watch it at least once a year. Almost forgot I had it!
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,667 Posts
those bike riders were probably shitin when he come up behind them.cool video,maybe have a video section?
 

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
Joined
·
36,416 Posts
Nina said:
WOW! Wonder what country that was filmed in?! I was amazed at how few cars (mainly motorcycles) that he passed. Those turns! :surprised
It was done at the Nurburgring track in Germany.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
He was an O.K. driver. Not very smooth in his transitions, too much oversteer and wheelspin in the turns and his turns were inconsisitent. Sometimes he would hit the perfect late apex line and others he would enter too early.

Those dudes on the cycles are the ones with the balls!!

You want to see almost perfect driving you should check out the vids of the dude with the stock Z06 eating people alive over on the Speed Style and Sound website!! That dude is smooth as silk and hits every turn perfectly.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BIG LAW MAN said:
He was an O.K. driver. Not very smooth in his transitions, too much oversteer and wheelspin in the turns and his turns were inconsisitent. Sometimes he would hit the perfect late apex line and others he would enter too early.

Those dudes on the cycles are the ones with the balls!!

You want to see almost perfect driving you should check out the vids of the dude with the stock Z06 eating people alive over on the Speed Style and Sound website!! That dude is smooth as silk and hits every turn perfectly.
Part of the fun is watching the guy drive crazy! Who wants to see perfect driving? The way he drifted around the corners was cooooool!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,667 Posts
i wonder if i saw the same video BLM saw,it was a Z06 killing cars on the track,one of them was a 600hp full race-car porshe with slicks,the z would always catch the porshe,the porshe pulled a little on the straights,its like 8 mins long.3 laps i think.:partyon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,890 Posts
:surprised Cool video!!! I would have been crapin my pants if I were riding with him with the way he was jerkin the steering wheel, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to stay on the track! But...he was a very decent driver, not the smartest, but not bad! Thanks Pat!:thumbsup:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right click the file links, and do a "save as" and save each to your hard disk.

Then, load windows media player, then do a FILE - OPEN and load the file.

That should help you.

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
those vids are amazing, thanks for the tip pat, whats the proper technique on "Drifting" your car like this guy was doing i have never raced before but its awesome seeing that car almost sideways but executing it perfectly
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,667 Posts
put some good tires on your car and dont drift.you can really **** up your car practicing drifting,or flat spot a set of 1500 dollar tires.the other z06 video(cant find it)the guy was smoooth,no drifting(probably sticky slicks)they have drifting contests here in hawaii,the guys finish the day and they have smashed fenders,no front end,spoilers toast,rock chips(huge)on the side of the car.plenty flat spotted tires.and those are the masters.the basic way ive done it(not by choice)no matter what the back end is doing,keep the front wheels pointed the direction you want to go,and keep in the throttle to keep the rear tires spinning.its easier with front wheel drive.and dont practice on the street,to many curbs.have fun and be careful.:cool:
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i wonder if i saw the same video BLM saw,it was a Z06 killing cars on the track,one of them was a 600hp full race-car porshe with slicks,the z would always catch the porshe,the porshe pulled a little on the straights,its like 8 mins long.3 laps i think.:partyon:

Yes....that is exactly what I was referring to. That guy was a pro!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
Great video, thanks, I'll add that to my collection. Its not as good as naked women, but I guess it'll do. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Just kidding, thanks.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top