Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in the last 4 years that I have owned the car I have put 22k miles on it. The car is really not a practical car especially after the mods. It now has a killer loud exhaust note, but only when you get on throttle.
I am still on the original tires that came with the car, aka run craps. Actually I can’t complain, they may not be the stickiest tires that I need but they have served their purpose, but for some reason I have gotten 6 nails in them over the course of 4 years and 22k miles. I have taken it to the dealer the last 5 times, but this time the dealer did not want to be bothered with it even though I paid for the patch. They recommended going to discount tires. So I went.
I arrived at Discount Tire they assisted me right away. The car was parked right across from the garage and when the tech started it and bumped the accelerator, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as he drove it in. For the next half hour all I did was field questions and complements about the car, "what have I done to it" "how fast" bla bla bla….. Another proud day to be a Vette owner. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Upheval;
I'm envious, I want a Vette like yours,
nails and all ! :laughing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts