Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the storage garage across from where I keep my 94. It was pretty kool. I met this guy in a white 91 coupe going out of the storage place when I was going in with the convertible. He turned around and followed me back to my unit. He wondered if I knew of anybody wanting his 91 for it was for sale. He said he had just got a GS. So across from my area he opened up the door too the most beautiful 96 Grand Sport. He got it in NC. GS109 from Corvette Forum had owned it at one time he said. We talked vettes for awhile then went our seperate ways. Really enjoyed the experience.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
FiberglasMD said:
At the storage garage across from where I keep my 94. It was pretty kool. I met this guy in a white 91 coupe going out of the storage place when I was going in with the convertible. He turned around and followed me back to my unit. He wondered if I knew of anybody wanting his 91 for it was for sale. He said he had just got a GS. So across from my area he opened up the door too the most beautiful 96 Grand Sport. He got it in NC. GS109 from Corvette Forum had owned it at one time he said. We talked vettes for awhile then went our seperate ways. Really enjoyed the experience.
Cool. I presume you told him about us?;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts