Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It not a vette but i will do :)
My car is a 99 m6 Z28 with ls7 clutch 10k on it and still barking 4th gear, Tsp 231/237 cam, Stock 99 heads with dual gold valve springs, Pacesetter lt, Tsp ORY, Magnamouth catback, lid, ls6 intake, ported TB, ASP pulley, Msd wires, NGK tr55 plugs, UMI SFC, STB, LCA's, Relocation brackets. car did 413whp 380trq still no WOT tunning! here are a few pics and video's

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/Dansredz28/?action=view&current=magnamouthburnout.flv

Soon mods: Trickflow heads, bigger cam, EFI vic jr with NW TB, QA1's, Sunco hood.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Nice looking Camaro! Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx :partyon:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If a Corvette is possible at the moment, at least you did the next best thing. :partyon: I've had a bunch of Camaro's over the years, starting with a 76. Last one was an 91 RS. Never had one of the last styles, although they are nice. Passed on a couple really cool ones when decided it was time to wait for the Vette.

Welcome to DC!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i got deal on the pro kit but i didnt want to put that junk on my car so i sold it! I will be going Qa1 coilovers soon and the 4x4 look will be gone!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yeah i got deal on the pro kit but i didnt want to put that junk on my car so i sold it! I will be going Qa1 coilovers soon and the 4x4 look will be gone!
Awesome! Slam that beast. Nothing like a solid rear axle to get good 1320 times. I had an F-Bod before I got my Vette, great looking Camaro.

Nice numbers without any head work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah thats with only 15 mins of tunning! No WOT tunning at all :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice looking ride...welcome to DC....It's only a matter of time before you will NEED to buy a vette...I had a Trans-Am GTA with the 5.7 litre,loved it but when it was stolen I couldn't resist any longer....:cheers:

·
Banned
97 Posts
Welcome, I have had 2 cameros. I had a 95coupe, that got stole from me years ago, and I had a 97coupe mildly modded 12.20's that I hit a bigass deer and totaled it. Welcome, nice ride:cheers:

·
Banned
97 Posts
:agree:
Nice looking ride...welcome to DC....It's only a matter of time before you will NEED to buy a vette...I had a Trans-Am GTA with the 5.7 litre,loved it but when it was stolen I couldn't resist any longer....:cheers:
:agree: Amen, lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
:rolling: You did read the name of the web site didn't you? It isn't called "RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG". But welcome anyways. I also have a 1985 z28 I'm building for my girlfriend. I was never real fond of the newer body style, but you sure made the best of yours. Looks real good dude.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i had a c4 vette with a tuneport and it was a POS so i sold it and got this :) I hate tuneport!

·
Registered
724 Posts
yeah i had a c4 vette with a tuneport and it was a POS so i sold it and got this :) I hate tuneport!
:WTF No need to get defensive bud. There are a lot of tuned port supporters on this sight. Maybe you just didn't build yours right. If you know what you are doing, you can make any motor wicked. Your motor may have two letters in front of it, but mine has two numbers after it. That is about how silly your comment was. They are basically the same engine with very little differences, and both can build big power if you know how to do it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry if i sounded defensive but wasnt ment to sound that way :)

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC... Will add you to the Missouri DC crew list.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts