Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a ton of customers asking me "what ever happened to our Corvette C5 Painted to match Corvette C5 Painted Keyhole Covers ?"

We have been selling these things since 2006 and turns out someone who manages the web site moved them into a category where nobody would look.

Anyway, here they are for those that are looking for them...
Corvette C5 Key Hole Covers

Now you can hide that keyhole (also keeps debris out of the keyhole so when you need it, it is clean and ready to use). Our Patented design is perfectly color-matched with OEM factory paint and clear coated for a perfect finish. We have all C5 factory paint available from 1997-2004. The Invisi-Lock is made from high quality, nickel plated magnet (not some hardware store hack job) which snap into place without any modifications and can be removed just as easily if your key fob stops working.

- Built to Last - Nickel Plated, primed, painted with
base coat, and six layers of clear coat.
- Very High Quality
- OEM Paint for a perfect finish
- Easy to install

Thanks,

Jim :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Yep, those are a nice simple addition

Choreo - you need to take it/them (depending on year) off every now and then and work the lock with your key to make sure it doesn't freeze up - just a thought

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Yep, those are a nice simple addition

Choreo - you need to take it/them (depending on year) off every now and then and work the lock with your key to make sure it doesn't freeze up - just a thought

That is probably a good idea. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had mine on for several years now - never taken it off.

Have a friend who has them on his car and has since 2004.....(he was our test pilot). Had him take it off the other day, put the key in and test....everything still good a news. Perfectly clean inside and ready to go...

Jim:cheers:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Jim thanks just got mine 2001 Speedway White, color is a little disapointing not very close but a good little add-on

·
Registered
51 Posts
I placed my order last week in "LeMans Blue" I will let you guys know about the color match next week after it has arrived.
Well the mailman has made his delivery and I have no complaints at all. The color is a great match and I am happy. If you receive directions mentioning a "white spacer" please disregard. The spacer is now brown.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We have had a ton of customers asking me "what ever happened to our Corvette C5 Painted to match Corvette C5 Painted Keyhole Covers ?"

We have been selling these things since 2006 and turns out someone who manages the web site moved them into a category where nobody would look.

Now you can hide that keyhole (also keeps debris out of the keyhole so when you need it, it is clean and ready to use). Our Patented design is perfectly color-matched with OEM factory paint and clear coated for a perfect finish. We have all C5 factory paint available from 1997-2004. The Invisi-Lock is made from high quality, nickel plated magnet (not some hardware store hack job) which snap into place without any modifications and can be removed just as easily if your key fob stops working.

- Very High Quality
- Easy to install

Thanks,

Your website shows key hole "covers" for 19.99 and free shipping. Is that price for 2 covers, one for each door? Or is that just one key hole cover?

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your website shows key hole "covers" for 19.99 and free shipping. Is that price for 2 covers, one for each door? Or is that just one key hole cover?
$19.99 for one, $29.99 for two. You'll probably want to double-check your car though because a lot of C5's only have one key hole.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

- Very High Quality
- Easy to install

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 27 Posts