Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other place is down what the heck :WTF :WTF anyone know whats going on over there CF.com :WTF :WTF .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dunno. It started some time yesterday afternoon. Maybe the new and improved servers they were talking about finally kicked in! I don't spend much time here but maybe I prolly should.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I dunno. It started some time yesterday afternoon. Maybe the new and improved servers they were talking about finally kicked in! I don't spend much time here but maybe I prolly should.
This is the place to be if you like a light fun laid back time. If you prefer name calling, bickering and dick size contests then CF is the right place.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am on both so no need to play one up or put one down . I have events planed on the other and I need to check posts . I was just wondering if anyone knew what is going on

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is the place to be if you like a light fun laid back time. If you prefer name calling, bickering and dick size contests then CF is the right place.
Thanks. I actually joined this one first. For whatever reason I spend more time over there. I don't have anything bad to say about either because both are informative.

·
Registered
217 Posts

There's a real intelligent answer. So there are no dick size contest here? Or you just haven't been able to locate them yet:nuts:

i'd spend more time here but the blue background is hard on my eyes....:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not a big fan of the 12 character limit on user names over here. Oh well, I'm out in NY all weekend and won't be online much anyway. Hope the other site is up by Monday morning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I read over here but have never posted. There isn't much going on here locally as there is at CF. And the BLUE back ground need to go:surprised
I do like all the smilies;) Both places have their good points :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Each site has it's own strengths... The fact that CF.com is huge and has a ton of traffic makes it a great technical resource. This site is more layed back and is better for certain things as well. I visit both for these different reasons... And I like that they are different from one another... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
This **** kills me......

It's like someone coming to your house asking where your neighbor is. You notice they have a Corvette, strike up a conversation with them and invite them in. Then they turn around ant tell you this place is nice, but your neighbors house is much better, he has more friends that visit.

Once your neighbor comes home they leave. Once there they say I was just next door, seems like a cool and guy has a kick-ass Corvette. Your neighbor stops them in their tracks tells them that naughty language isn't allowed in their house, don't mention the guy next door again, and don't tell any of my friends he is a nice guy. I don't want any of my friends hanging out there. If you mention him again you wont be allowed back over here for 30 days. If you mention him again after that you will no longer be allowed in my home. Sounds like a hell of a nice guy there.

Why not help spread the word about DC and get the traffic and event postings here?? Is DC just the cool neighbor to hang with until your real friend comes home? Wouldn't you rather tell your friends you can hang with the guy next door, he's cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I hang on both forums, I've posted over on the other one much more and have a lot of friends over there, that is why I spend more time there. The technical information flows much quicker on the other site. I don't always agree with everything and yes there are a lot of hijackers out there.
Both sites have pluses and minuses and I like to think of the positives for both sites and not dwell on the negatives.
Just my .02 worth.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This **** kills me......

It's like someone coming to your house asking where your neighbor is. You notice they have a Corvette, strike up a conversation with them and invite them in. Then they turn around ant tell you this place is nice, but your neighbors house is much better, he has more friends that visit.

Once your neighbor comes home they leave. Once there they say I was just next door, seems like a cool and guy has a kick-ass Corvette. Your neighbor stops them in their tracks tells them that naughty language isn't allowed in their house, don't mention the guy next door again, and don't tell any of my friends he is a nice guy. I don't want any of my friends hanging out there. If you mention him again you wont be allowed back over here for 30 days. If you mention him again after that you will no longer be allowed in my home. Sounds like a hell of a nice guy there.

Why not help spread the word about DC and get the traffic and event postings here?? Is DC just the cool neighbor to hang with until your real friend comes home? Wouldn't you rather tell your friends you can hang with the guy next door, he's cool.
Gee what a nice welcome. Prolly why I read here and post there. :crazy:
If people are event orientated and that is where all the events are posted it is natural that is where the "EVENT" people would focus.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah.......Kind of like your very first post here bitching about the blue background. When you go over someone else's house do you bitch when you don't like the color of their living room decor?

Now thats whats :crazy:
So I dont like it BIG DEAL! Get over it! Im entitled to my opinion. No wonder people dont stick around here if YOU are represenitive of the welcoming committe. :buhbye:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.