Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
The left are fighting the worst recession since the depression.

The left would not need to spend a dime, raise taxes, or expand govt if there was no recession.

Apples/oranges.....

Too bad the people have short term memory and fall for the lies of the right..... again and again, and again....

Really? Do tell...:crazy:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
The left are fighting the worst recession since the depression.
Recession has been over for 14 months. :huh:

The left would not need to spend a dime, raise taxes, or expand govt if there was no recession.
:rolling:

Too bad the people have short term memory and fall for the lies of the right..... again and again, and again....
The lies of the right, are much more palatable than the truths of the left.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
These guys just want less taxes and social funds so they can get more for their products. Less regulation so they can dump cancer causing byproducts on people's backyard.

This will in turn, drive the middle class into oblivion, just like the recession did.

The Tea Party is flat out.....funded by the same force that wants them to work for free, and have no money in their pocket.

But of course.....most dont care, since they are boomers, who just want less taxes on their savings before they die.

Sad.
You can believe the New Yorker if it makes you feel right. But the fact is there are thousands of local Tea Party groups who have no outside financial backing at all. The reason is that it doesn't take a lot of money to hold a rally and that is the main action of the Tea party. Millions of people want our government to start being afraid of us (voters) rather than us being afraid of them. You guys can bash the Kochs all you want, but, believe me, their money is no where near 98% of the Tea party groups and there is no national Tea Party or overriding authority. This article is a joke.

As for But of course.....most dont care, since they are boomers, who just want less taxes on their savings before they die.
How about they are a bunch of boomers who just want less taxes so they will have enough money to survive on before they die? What's wrong with that????????????

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
You can believe the New Yorker if it makes you feel right. But the fact is there are thousands of local Tea Party groups who have no outside financial backing at all. The reason is that it doesn't take a lot of money to hold a rally and that is the main action of the Tea party. Millions of people want our government to start being afraid of us (voters) rather than us being afraid of them. You guys can bash the Kochs all you want, but, believe me, their money is no where near 98% of the Tea party groups and there is no national Tea Party or overriding authority. This article is a joke.

As for But of course.....most dont care, since they are boomers, who just want less taxes on their savings before they die.
How about they are a bunch of boomers who just want less taxes so they will have enough money to survive on before they die? What's wrong with that????????????
:agree: Well said.
However, the dunes of the world think that is American Greed, unless of course it's their interests that benefit.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
[/COLOR]How about they are a bunch of boomers who just want less taxes so they will have enough money to survive on before they die? What's wrong with that????????????

I thought this was all for our childrens future?:laughing:

Another lie?:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

:agree: Well written post.

But it will fall on deaf (and dumb) ears.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I thought this was all for our childrens future?:laughing:

Another lie?:laughing:
In a sense it is. Will our children be better off having to support us in our old age, or will they be better off if we have been able to save enough to support ourselves?:cheers:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
In a sense it is. Will our children be better off having to support us in our old age, or will they be better off if we have been able to save enough to support ourselves?:cheers:
Much better.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
You can believe the New Yorker if it makes you feel right.

Corps running this country instead of the people makes us no different than Apartheid in South Africa.

The sooner the Tea Party truly accepts that reality and rejects partisanship......

the better....

Then.....It will truly become a functional movement for the people.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Corps running this country instead of the people makes us no different than Apartheid in South Africa.

The sooner the Tea Party truly accepts that reality and rejects partisanship......

the better....

Then.....It will truly become a functional movement for the people.
Do you mind not using your Corp made computer, using Corp made electricity, and Corp made internet connection, to bash Corps on a Corp maintained website?

It makes you look like a lame ass hypocrit.:spanked:

Ok I have home work for you Dune, go find the underpants gnomes episode of South Park maybe this can explain to you in simple terms why corpeations are not the devil. Obvoisly we cannot help you.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Do you mind not using your Corp made computer, using Corp made electricity, and Corp made internet connection, to bash Corps on a Corp maintained website?

Ok I have home work for you Dune, go find the underpants gnomes episode of South Park maybe this can explain to you in simple terms why corpeations are not the devil. Obvoisly we cannot help you.
Like when pubs slam progressivism on the web?:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

All the leftist on this board are posers. They talk a good game, but practice none of it.

Like when pubs slam progressivism on the web?:laughing:
Wait, the military are progressives? :huh: Damn, I always thought the progressives hated the military.. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
All the leftist on this board are posers. They talk a good game, but practice none of it.
I know, its just funny to think of dune sitting infront of his iBook drinking his Starbucks, with his General Motors Corvette in the parking lot telling us how evil corperations are:rolling:

Wait, the military are progressives? :huh: Damn, I always thought the progressives hated the military.. :laughing:
Shhh, don't tell them that Al Gore didn't invent the interwebs.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I know, its just funny to think of dune sitting infront of his iBook drinking his Starbucks, with his General Motors Corvette in the parking lot telling us how evil corperations are:rolling:

Shhh, don't tell them that Al Gore didn't invent the interwebs.
Get a Room ... and wash your hands when you're done. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I appreciate this comment from the queen of the circle jerk:D
Well … someone has to be the Adult here … even if your Mother don’t know you’re on the internet on School Days. ;)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts