Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved ?

What ridiculous caving in to opinion. Some nobody gets his view in... then gets his delicate sensibilities bend out of shape... and states the thread should be closed. -and it does ? That's awful. It was a good thread... with both seriousness and frivolity. It should never have been closed due to the whimpering of a few... stomping their feet like children.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:laughing:

I missed it, what happened? :huh:
You don't want to know! :laughing:

Basically....
The libs of the DC News Room got bent out of shape without even watching the posted video and went all cry baby on everyone with fake outrage. :laughing:

Good thread though. :thumbsup: It's been moved to where all the ghost threads go.

IBTL on this one too. :partyon:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
You don't want to know! :laughing:

Basically....
The libs of the DC News Room got bent out of shape without even watching the posted video and went all cry baby on everyone with fake outrage. :laughing:

Good thread though. :thumbsup: It's been moved to where all the ghost threads go.

IBTL on this one too. :partyon:
:laughing: One thing they hate more than conservatives, are facts. When you throw facts into an emotional argument, the usual result from the emotional side, is to get emotionally involved.. oh well, hopefully none of them got vacation, this group is rather entertaining.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I didn't even get to post in it and I was the OP!! Look what you all did! :laughing:

But since it was closed, let's let sleeping dogs lie and shut this one down too. We will have plenty of other stuff to talk about, trust me! :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.