Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she's back....!!!!

interested to see what my fellow DC Crew members think of the following 3 pics?

Doc

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic 2

Doc

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic 3 - last one.. guess it's time to change my avatar?

Doc

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
HOLY crap that is mean! That front end has like 1/2 inch of play. :partyon:

·
Registered
321 Posts
looks sweet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
816 Posts
That looks sick! Love the hash marks.:partyon:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bro! looks totally hott! but needs the gloss black side rearview mirrors we spoke of + side reflectors, & did you get RED signal/driving LIGHT BULBS?? LOOKS fantastic!although I would also black out the center caps on wheels, and gloss black on "A" pilar, & rear diffuser!:thumbsup: the hash marks set it off! nicve addition!!:devil: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Lastly since I'm such a paint/color hound, painting the chrome/silver part of wheels matching your new silver paint job would look sweet as well!! Deff blackout the Vette badges!!!!!!!you are so close to the ultimate C6 :cheers:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you wanted you could add smoked side markers, but the car looks totally awsome!
i think so too. thanks for the sugg'stn. they are being done next week along with the rear brake lights which means taking the rear bumper off!

Doc.

thanks for all the +ve feedback!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am not a black wheel person, but your car looks great. :partyon:

How in the world, though, do you keep form beating the $ch!t out of the front ground effects? More power to you!!

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
i think so too. thanks for the sugg'stn. they are being done next week along with the rear brake lights which means taking the rear bumper off!

Doc.

thanks for all the +ve feedback!
sweet, why are you removing the rear bumper? the tail lights come out with torx head bolts. did you mean the reverse lights?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sweet, why are you removing the rear bumper? the tail lights come out with torx head bolts. did you mean the reverse lights?
if you look at the above pics u will see that when i flared the rear 1/4 panels i added fiberglass where the black mudguard flaps started....so down the backside of these 1/4's (where they meet up with the seam of the bumper) there is a definite notch So..... the bumper is being removed so it can be flared to match and while it is off the lights rear brake lights are getting blacked out. (hope that makes sense)

Doc.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bro! looks totally hott! but needs the gloss black side rearview mirrors we spoke of + side reflectors, & did you get RED signal/driving LIGHT BULBS?? LOOKS fantastic!although I would also black out the center caps on wheels, and gloss black on "A" pilar, & rear diffuser!:thumbsup: the hash marks set it off! nicve addition!!:devil: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Lastly since I'm such a paint/color hound, painting the chrome/silver part of wheels matching your new silver paint job would look sweet as well!! Deff blackout the Vette badges!!!!!!!you are so close to the ultimate C6 :cheers:
comments noted.... side reflectors, indicating lights and rear brake lights being blacked out as we speak. Considering blacked out Badges and upper portion of rerview mirrors. But i'm going to leave the center caps as is....when i applied a black tape to them it was too much.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is one awsome looking vette what frontend is that?
thanx man.....front end is simply a lingenfelter hi rise hood plus lower valence. the valence has been molded to the bumper so there are no seams and then the entire car was painted. IMHO it is the combo of the hash marks and the new blacked out lights plus the hood/valence combo plus being lowered (alot) which give it such a unique look - some-say it looks a little like a viper - personally, i think it looks more like a custom vette!

Doc.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
241 Posts
How long did it take to smooth the fenders into the bumper? You car has to be one of the nicest I have seen in a while. Can you post more pics of just the rear.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts