Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd better share this with the guys over at digital corvettes. My 90 ZR-1 was invited to be in a 2011 photo shoot with a 09 ZR1 together for the month of October model included. These are some pics I snapped with my own camera during the shoot. They snapped hundreds of pictures for that one money shot. Here's some pics. Enjoy.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Wow!

Thanks for posting! Now I have a background screen for halloween! :partyon:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Cool

Nice. Were these for a calendar, website, ???

Will the professional pictures be available someplace? Will you be posting more of the pics you took?

Thanks for posting.

Bruce

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. Were these for a calendar, website, ???

Will the professional pictures be available someplace? Will you be posting more of the pics you took?

Thanks for posting.

Bruce
When the calendar comes out it will be available through westhoustonmuscle.com. They had far more high dollar cameras than I did. Then they will digitally edit and enhance it. It should look awesome. I have many more personal pics and videos I took especially video I took of the guy that owns the 1000 acre ranch the shoot took place on's mopar car collection. I counted 17. Most were bought at Barrett Jackson. That doesn't even include the buildings that house his corvette collection and vintage truck and John Deer tractor collection. Peter max aint sheet compared to this guy. But since this is the babes section I'll post that video in the off topic section tommorrow.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It felt like the making of michael jacksons thriller video with all the fog machines in the back ground.
Every man loves to see beautiful woman posing with hot cars. You just can't go wrong with that formula. God bless the females.

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Very nice!:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts