Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey folks!

After just 9 episodes, I'm sorry to say that there won't be any more episodes of "The Speed Business".

It's really about economics and cost/benefit. The viewership of this web TV series continued to be low, despite the big dollar and huge time investment in post production to make this the best racing series out there for you guys.

And, despite the rave reviews, few people made the effort to spread the word about The Speed Business, and... well... here we are. It's over.

I'm glad you enjoyed the episodes we produced and the feedback has been fantastic. I wish there could be more, but the tapes are going back on the shelf and Gramm Productions is moving on to other TV and movie projects.

Sorry guys. :thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
While that certainly stinks I look forward to future projects released by Gramm Productions. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Patrick, your work is stellar, and I hope to see more of it at some point. I'm sorry this didn't meet the required viewership needed to continue.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The series was great!

Good luck with your future projects, looking forward to what's next!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Damn, that sucks. You and Dan really put a lot into that series. As was said before, I look forward to the next venue, as it will be just as top notch. :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
With all the talent at Gramm Productions there will bw something equally as great

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
With all the talent at Gramm Productions there will be something equally as great
:agree:

It just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next project! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Well - that stinks.

I have a friend trying to launch a cool new automotive - fantasy type TV series. They have finished the cars and are doing some taping now with stunt drivers...etc and then the reality TV part comes in after that.

I wonder how well it is going to work considering the general climate of things at the moment.

Your series is great - maybe when things turn around a bit it can come back - bigger and better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts