Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you watch the first 3 episodes of "The Speed Business" here is a little background on what you are about to see.

This whole project started out as a giant box containing 281 mislabled video tapes that Blackdog Speed Shop had stuffed into a cabinet at their office years ago.

As we (Gramm Productions) transferred the HD footage from tape to digital, streaming before our eyes were seemingly random and out-of-order scenes of a 12 month race team experience that we didn't film nor witness firsthand. It originally felt like connect-the-dots from hell, but in time we sorted it out, and a remarkable story began to emerge about Blackdog Racing and driver Tony Gaples. Simply, just about everything that could happen to a race team (and their Corvette race car), did happen.

I've never seen anything like "The Speed Business", and you probably haven't either. If you've got 30 minutes, pull up a chair, put on your headphones, and come see what happened.

-Patrick Gramm, Producer

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Sounds interesting. I will watch it over the Holidays.:thumbsup:

Cheers to you and the Family.

ZEP

·
Registered
210 Posts
INCREDIBLE! I couldn't blink during the final racing sequence! Held my breath!

:partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Great Videos:thumbsup:

Great racing feel and action:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Where's all the 1320' footage ? ?

Bon

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
WOW

Hats off to you guys!! Best ever. I can not wait for the rest. It keeps you on the edge of your seats. The music is SUPER!!
Keep up the great work guys!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
That car sounds amazing!!!! :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awe, thanks everyone. 18 more episodes to go! Don't forget to spread the word about the show! :partyon:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Great job Patrick, that was an adrenaline rush for sure.:devil:

Fantastic choice and timing of the music Becky, executed perfectly.

:partyon:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Just finished all three episodes. I guess they were ok.

Just ****in with you Bro ;) AWESOME Job:partyon::partyon: I didn't expect anything less. Outstanding Job:partyon:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts