Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

"The Speed Business" in HD, episodes 1, 2 & 3!

21K views 77 replies 40 participants last post by  C5-R JR 
#1 ·
Before you watch the first 3 episodes of "The Speed Business" here is a little background on what you are about to see.

This whole project started out as a giant box containing 281 mislabled video tapes that Blackdog Speed Shop had stuffed into a cabinet at their office years ago.

As we (Gramm Productions) transferred the HD footage from tape to digital, streaming before our eyes were seemingly random and out-of-order scenes of a 12 month race team experience that we didn't film nor witness firsthand. It originally felt like connect-the-dots from hell, but in time we sorted it out, and a remarkable story began to emerge about Blackdog Racing and driver Tony Gaples. Simply, just about everything that could happen to a race team (and their Corvette race car), did happen.

I've never seen anything like "The Speed Business", and you probably haven't either. If you've got 30 minutes, pull up a chair, put on your headphones, and come see what happened.

-Patrick Gramm, Producer

See less See more
3 1
#2 ·
Sounds interesting. I will watch it over the Holidays.:thumbsup:

Cheers to you and the Family.

ZEP

#9 ·
Great Videos:thumbsup:

Great racing feel and action:thumbsup:

#25 ·
.....well it exceed my expectations....:laughing:

....It was a excellent job in editing the footage, I liked the little
add on's as to position if it was not there already, I think you
have a excellent shot at being a really great show, are you
going to add closed caption so I don't have to turn up the
speakers, old lady keeps pulling of the headphones she thinks
I'm ignoring her....:laughing:

.....are you going to do any of your own filming in the future
for the show...:huh:

#28 ·
Great job with the shows. I hooked my laptop up to my television in the living room last night and cranked up the volume and watched all three episodes. My wife even commented that it was an interesting show.

You guys do really good work, you should be proud of that product. I will tell every 'Vette enthusiast I know about it.

#32 ·
A lot of great moments and great people in those racing videos...keep it up.

Christian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.