1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning...

This afternoon...

Low shot...

I'm still on the fence whether I'm keeping them on or putting my Z06 reproductions back on...YEA, RIGHT !!!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I've been looking at those. What sizes did you go with and did you get them from Jonathan?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been looking at those. What sizes did you go with and did you get them from Jonathan?
Those are forged CCW SP500s. I got them factory direct.

Front - 19 X 10, 275-30-19
Rear - 19 X 11.5, 305-30-19

Nitto INVOs. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Those are forged CCW SP500s. I got them factory direct.

Front - 19 X 10, 275-30-19
Rear - 19 X 11.5, 305-30-19

Nitto INVOs. :thumbsup:
Oh, I thought they were something else. Nice! :surprised

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Oooooooooooooooh my. :surprised You have made a very Bad Ass decision. :D A huge improvement!! :partyon:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Looks stunning.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Nice going. I love the FRC. My heart aches for my 99' that I sold!

FWIW, I like the Z06 wheels.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Vette brothers...I'm loving it too. I've wanted them since before I got the Z06 repros. Thanks to a few good commissions coming through I was finally able to afford them. :thumbsup: I told the wife "thats it, the car is now complete" :crazy: (until the next thing i want) :laughing:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Subtle addition...

I was missing the red stripe like I had on the Z06 wheels but did not want to have them painted on or try to apply them with striping tape. I took a measurement and hit the local sign shop. A day later I had (8) 19.5" diameter red vinyl perfect circles. They were a bitch to apply, not so much the application, but getting them properly spaced and centered. Knowing this beforehand is the reason I bought 8 of them, I wound up wasting 3. Finally, like a monkey getting a banana out of a hole, I got the placement down and got them on with 1 to spare. Here they are...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice... I wanna see them in person.

If you didn't know, there is now a Charleston Cars & Coffee that meets at the Atlanta Bread in Mt. Pleasant every Saturday at 8am. They have a facebook page and an e-mail list if you're interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts