Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Coming to work every morning I pass by a private girl school. This morning there must of been about a hundred girls doing there morning jog or PE class. As I was turning the corner with my Vette a couple of them started to wave and cheer, I responded by waving back and a tap on the horn, next thing I know I have about a quarter mile of girls waving and cheering:D it was a great way to start off the morning.:cheers:

Z06POWER

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
:thumbsup:funny how those girl's probably couldn't name 90% of the car's on the road,but they new that vette...good way to start your friday...:smokin:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
sgt538 said:
You mean that doesn't ahppen to you guys all the time? I have crowds of girls chasing me daily!
Yeh! Who doesn't..

The wife sure does get pissed though..

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Z06POWER said:
Hello,

Coming to work every morning I pass by a private girl school. This morning there must of been about a hundred girls doing there morning jog or PE class. As I was turning the corner with my Vette a couple of them started to wave and cheer, I responded by waving back and a tap on the horn, next thing I know I have about a quarter mile of girls waving and cheering:D it was a great way to start off the morning.:cheers:

Z06POWER

Thats cool ;)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Coming to work every morning I pass by a private girl school. This morning there must of been about a hundred girls doing there morning jog or PE class. As I was turning the corner with my Vette a couple of them started to wave and cheer....
Maybe it was your "I love Brad Pitt" sticker?:laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Maybe it was your "I love Brad Pitt" sticker?:laughing:
:rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Loggins1 said:
I would have stoped and pick one of them up.:laughing:
No Loggins, you would have pick up as many as would fit in the Vette. Probably would let one sit in your lap too:laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts