Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

DigitalCorvettes.com has chosen Corvettes at Carlisle as the official location for our yearly DC gathering, starting this year in August! (August 24-27th)

We'll have a very tricked out 60'x20' tent to kick back in. You'll be able to meet and mingle with other DC members, and you'll get to see the lovingly abused DC-Z and the pampered DC-C6! Rick Conti will be in our tent all weekend! You can even go against the DC-Z in the burnout contest! There will also be some surprises.

We picked Carlisle because there is simply SO MUCH to do while you are there. It's absolutely huge and Carlisle has a great enthusiastic vibe that parallels the DigitalCorvettes.com community and what we are about. For you late night folks, We'll also have some "evening" events off site to wind down from the day in the sun.

For the last 25-years Corvettes at Carlisle has been the staple gathering for Vette enthusiasts around the world. Globe-trekkers find themselves sifting through 82-acres of Carlisle Fairgrounds, amidst a horde of fiberglass as far as eyes can see. From pristine originals to wild customs, Corvettes at Carlisle attracts all Corvette varieties and their unique owners.

In recent years, this three-day event has welcomed over 5,000 Corvettes with an enthusiast attendance swelling over the 50,000-mark. Along with the tremendous gathering is an endless array of Corvette-specific parts both old and new that are made available for purchase by over 1,000 vendors. You'll be shopping forever, so wear comfortable shoes.

Now, go find your boss and get those days off work. Because you'll be kicking yourself afterwards if you don't make it there, and we'll really stick it to you by flashing photos of all the fun you missed.

See you there! :thumbsup:

Updates:
*\\ Grand Sport Registry
*Bring a lawn chair if ya can, join us in the DC tent!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh I'll be there!!!!! Not too far from me at all! I Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I've been to Carlisle the past 3 years, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year because I'm in Oklahoma. Hopefully next year.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If DC will be there so will I!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Wish I could make it. We have a baby due in September, so the end of August is just cutting it too close to be 8 hours away from home. Count me in for 08.

·
Registered
292 Posts
DigitalCorvettes.com has chosen Corvettes at Carlisle as the official location for our yearly DC gathering, starting this year in August! (August 24-26th)
Patrick & DC,

We at Carlisle Events are excited to host you during Corvettes at Carlisle. If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate asking them either here or by clicking here.

I look forward to meeting some DCers during the event! We're stoked for a great show & hope you'll join us!

Cheers,

Lance

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Had my room reserved since November, and my registration since December! Carlisle is an absolute blast. We gotta get Adam and his crew involved too. They're great guys. :cheers:

Hey Dmh1dgls,
Here's a pic I took in OC Md. last year. It looks like your avatar, but a little clearer. If you'd like to use it, feel free.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Be there for the first time this year. Already have my fun park pass and a place to stay. This is just icing on the cake. Can't wait to see the DC Z and put some faces to the names. See you there!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
I've got the time off and a room. Unfortunately the room is some piece away. I'll keep checking as time gets closer for one nearer

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great, we are on for the show. We are coming up from NW Indiana on Thursday and will be there Friday with 4 corvettes. Will be our first time, so as things get close I will have some questions. Looking forward to this show, Ive heard so much about it. :thumbsup: :partyon: :cheers:

Art

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm in Chambersburg this time to save some $$. Where are you staying Torch?

Z-Man, Chambersburg isn't far from there at all. Less than 30 minutes probably.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
It'll be nice not to have to drive 5,000+ miles to another event... but ya know what, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

It only took me one hot meal and a good night's sleep to realize that I want to get back out and do it again!

:partyon:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
This is AWESOME news!!!!!!! :cheers: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

This date falls on a weekend that 2nd shift has to work. 1st and 2nd alternate weekends. I might have to "bump" someone off first so I don't have to work. :D Hopefully the weekend shifts will be done w/ by then. I'm there anyway I can, even if I can't get there until late Sat nite. I'm going to start looking for hotels to stay in. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to make reservations ASAP!

·
Registered
269 Posts
We wouldn't miss it! God willing we are going to trailer "The Grand Ol' Lady" regardless of how far we have progressed on it.

We are looking forward to meeting some of the people who have given us encouragement and suggestions on our little project.

Can't wait and hope to see you all there.

Jim:cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
I'm in Chambersburg this time to save some $$. Where are you staying Torch?
At the Hampton in Chambersburg :thumbsup: Which motel are you at and when are you getting in?

We can dirve up together provided you don't drive over 135mph. Oh ****, I meant 45, I forgot it was Pennsylvania, The roads are so crappy there anything over 45 will destroy your car in under 10 miles :laughing:

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
i'm there...but i dont have $$ for a hotel. :lookinup:

1 - 20 of 213 Posts