Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was on another forum a while ago and I just found it on my computer and thought I would share it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Anybody else notice the wheel sitting in front on the GS??? Big damned tires for sure. :surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
96LT4 said:
Anybody else notice the wheel sitting in front on the GS??? Big damned tires for sure. :surprised
Those are the little bitty 315's he took off.:surprised

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheels

That's BlueWasp's GS over in Europe. We are running the same whee/tire setup I believe. I opted to run without the flares.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep that's who it was I couldn't remember his name I just saved the pic cause I though it was great. Can you take one like it but with out the shadows?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sure can :) I'll have to wait until I get the car back to the house though. My fabricator and I are fine tuning the rear wheel well modification kit that allows these wheels to be tucked up inside the rear wells without rubbing. We're going to market the kits for folks who want to run big meats in the back while still retaining the stock body lines of the coupe (ie. no flares). Hopefully we'll have the production version of the kit ready to market in about a month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts