Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Insurance for illegals???? That's gonna slow them down. Yep. Many Americans are struggling to pay for health insurance and many, many others have worked through years of union negotiations to get a good plan. Now, we're going to take away your good insurance and make it less so that we can treat the ILLEGALS to an equally shitty insurance plan.

I don't know who they poll but I'd be willing to bet that many Democrats are generational welfare recipients. No, this isn't a racial statement because there are some around me and our Black population is about 1% and every one that I know are working. I know people that won't get a job because as they say, "I'll lose my check". Their parents did the same thing and they know how to manipulate the system.

My Dad had to move around the country to find work and now there are jobs waiting to be had all over. If the jobs aren't in Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago or where ever then move. Jobs are there. With a steady subsidized income, housing and medical there is no incentive to find work.

If the government wants to subsidize something then subsidize the moving expenses for people to get to where the jobs are. That would save a lot of money or answer a lot of questions about our welfare system. Illegals don't get a cent. Can you imagine someone breaking into your house and demanding that you feed and cloth them and pay for their hospital expenses. Same thing.....larger scale.

This is just plain stupidity that we can't afford. Someone needs to put a hold on the governments credit card. They've overspent their limit. The bank would suspend mine if I overspent and I have good credit also. Stupidity, plain and simple. I wish it were ignorance because that can be cured but you can't cure stupid.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So -if an American lies to get their kid into college, they go to jail. If an illegal crosses into our country... we give them a free college education?

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
So -if an American lies to get their kid into college, they go to jail. If an illegal crosses into our country... we give them a free college education?
and more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts