Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great sample of what's to come. I love this car.

Jr.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
Saw this car displayed at Detroit auto show. Very nice car!!

I really wanted to buy the CTS-V sedan, but my wife reminded me we are living in Michigan :lookinup: so picked up CTS4 wagon instead... I love new Cadillacs..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Next to a Vette, the V-Coupe is my favorite car on the planet right now. Up close in person they look stunning.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
sounds delicious

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'll get to see their racing debut at the St. Pete Grand Prix in a few weeks. It will be funny seeing Johnny O not in a Corvette.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I'll get to see their racing debut at the St. Pete Grand Prix in a few weeks. It will be funny seeing Johnny O not in a Corvette.
A few questions I've never thought to ask:

Is this car prepared by Pratt & Miller?

Is it in the same class as the C6.Rs?

How much architecture is shared between the CTSV-R and the C6.R? Engine? Transmission?

Not saying that you'll know TR6Speed, but I know you're in to the ALMS.

·
Registered
724 Posts
A few questions I've never thought to ask:

Is this car prepared by Pratt & Miller?

Is it in the same class as the C6.Rs?

How much architecture is shared between the CTSV-R and the C6.R? Engine? Transmission?

Not saying that you'll know TR6Speed, but I know you're in to the ALMS.
Yes they are a Pratt & Miller built cars.

No they are not in the same class as the Cadillac is racing in the SCCA Speed World Challenge.

Not sure how much is shared between the CTSV- R and the C6-R engines as they are in two different sanctions. Corvette is in the IMSA/ALMS-AOC and the Cadillac is under the rules for the SCCA.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yes they are a Pratt & Miller built cars.

No they are not in the same class as the Cadillac is racing in the SCCA Speed World Challenge.

Not sure how much is shared between the CTSV- R and the C6-R engines as they are in two different sanctions. Corvette is in the IMSA/ALMS-AOC and the Cadillac is under the rules for the SCCA.
Thank you. I knew the class of the C6.R but wasn't sure where the CTS was going to be running.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts