Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
that you think are sexy, even though they're not necessarily designed to be.

OK, not tight sweaters, short skirts, stilletto heels, slit skirts, etc. All that kind of stuff is designed to be sexy. What's really kind of run-of-the-mill, but really floats yer boat?

For me, it's white pants, jeans and neck scarves (providing of course, that the scarf isn't hiding an Adams Apple :lookinup: ).

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Skin tight tube top and a pair of levis jeans ohh la la:thumbsup:

·
Banned
849 Posts
Piercings

·
Banned
849 Posts
A Marine Corps chick in Class Cs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
...okay there I was standing in line at the bank when this hot chick walks in, this pic is very close to what she was wearing on top and how she filled it out NOW.....here's the thing all the guys in line and some of the women turn to look
at her including the bank employees, she has this look on here face like quit looking at my tits, IF YOUR GONNA WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOUR TITS ARE
GONNA GET LOOKED AT PURE AND SIMPLE, so don't dress like that, am I wrong about this......:huh:

·
Banned
368 Posts
...okay there I was standing in line at the bank when this hot chick walks in, this pic is very close to what she was wearing on top and how she filled it out NOW.....here's the thing all the guys in line and some of the women turn to look
at her including the bank employees, she has this look on here face like quit looking at my tits, IF YOUR GONNA WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOUR TITS ARE
GONNA GET LOOKED AT PURE AND SIMPLE, so don't dress like that, am I wrong about this......:huh:

Wow!

·
Registered
528 Posts
way 2 wrap a thread folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts

Excuse me while I go to the bank. :D

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
This is Peggy Sues ole man & anything over a mouthful is WASTED:partyon:
Burn Out Bob
Ha! It's my experience that people who say "more than a mouthful's wasted" either:
(a) have never had more than a mouthful,

(b) are currently in a relationship with a woman who only has a mouthful.

:smack​

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Ha! It's my experience that people who say "more than a mouthful's wasted" either:
(a) have never had more than a mouthful,

(b) are currently in a relationship with a woman who only has a mouthful.

:smack​
Well said:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts