Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Nah, I wouldnt want to be stuck in the Z06 for 8 hours a day. Then I would lose the flavor for mine! It would be cool every now and then though!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
Jeesh... could the supercars.net site be ANY slower for pictures? I waited like 20 seconds..... gave up.
yeah thye are kidna slow.....but they have some good pics sometimes

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
A Lotus? I hope that is just for show! Do you know how much maintenance is on that car? Or tires? Big tax-payer's dollars!

:huh:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a police department by my hometown has a Viper RT/10 as a DARE car...they got it from won of the local dealers in exchange for some dropped charges...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Punk Boy said:
a police department by my hometown has a Viper RT/10 as a DARE car...they got it from won of the local dealers in exchange for some dropped charges...
Was that a local car dealer, or a drug dealer? The reason I ask is that I've come across dealers who, if they didn't have a bunch of cars in the showroom, could pass for drug dealers.

Ray

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RT66Z06 said:
Was that a local car dealer, or a drug dealer? The reason I ask is that I've come across dealers who, if they didn't have a bunch of cars in the showroom, could pass for drug dealers.

Ray
well its one of the largest ford dealers in the nation.....but i think the second part is also true.....(he's a snowman)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts