Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes its time again for all you people to get ready for a texas size party if you missed the last one or the first one, do not miss this one.
This year it will be held in Ft Worth Tx were,,,, well all I can say is start yelling some places to meet up at. As always its up to a vote. Come on you peeps start chiming in.
Ps this will be held in march:D date will be posted later.MARCH 12 IS THE DATE PEEPS
THE CARVAN MEET PLACE LEAVING 12 NOON SHARP.
RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76118-6811 IT IS THE TRE TRAIN STATION.
PAPPAS BURGERS
1700 WEST FREEWAY, FORT WORTH TX 76102
817-870-9736,,,, THIS IS WERE THE MEET IS BEING HELD AT, WE HAVE 20 SECURE SPOTS FOR THE VETTES. STARTS 12 NOON HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.​

· Registered
5,155 Posts
Yes its time again for all you people to get ready for a texas size party if you missed the last one or the first one, do not miss this one.
This year it will be held in Ft Worth Tx were,,,, well all I can say is start yelling some places to meet up at. As always its up to a vote. Come on you peeps start chiming in.
Ps this will be held in march:D date will be posted later.
when?

· Registered
1,480 Posts
Im down to go with you guys again this year If I am here, but I temporarly dont own a vette, so if you will let me run with you guys in my 01 trans am il come;)

· Registered
1,480 Posts
i live south of dalllas I would love to do a drive like we did last time that takes about a good 2 to three hours, you guys are closer to dallas Its probably a good 3 hours away from me here, lol we could always meet up in killeen its fairly central texas;) I will also talk to my corvette club again and see if there interested

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I would love to come, but depending on where and when if i can get up there...any chance of it being somewhere a little south of Dallas... Maybe 5 hours or so South, like San Antonio!:smack Okay, that might be a little far for yall, but somewhere in between would allow more of us from South Texas to try and be there:D Let us know when and where, I think it would be FUN:partyon:

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay peeps Its the first of febuary and I will be dang if there is not ice all over DFW area, And our town has green people running around here in Ft Worth who think its spring. Well peeps if you are like me surfing the net, chime in were you would like to have our Party in Ft Worth TX later:thumbsup:

· Registered
261 Posts
Hey Meathead, good to see you are trying to put another ride together. I am the Black Z06 who was riding behind your lead last year. I will get with our group and see if anyone is interested in coming this year. We had a blast on the last run.
We have a club meeting tonight and will promote it. Hopfully we can bring a few from East Texas again.

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Meathead, good to see you are trying to put another ride together. I am the Black Z06 who was riding behind your lead last year. I will get with our group and see if anyone is interested in coming this year. We had a blast on the last run.
We have a club meeting tonight and will promote it. Hopfully we can bring a few from East Texas again.
I remember still have a smile from that ride. Would be great to see you guys again.:D

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would love to come, but depending on where and when if i can get up there...any chance of it being somewhere a little south of Dallas... Maybe 5 hours or so South, like San Antonio!:smack Okay, that might be a little far for yall, but somewhere in between would allow more of us from South Texas to try and be there:D Let us know when and where, I think it would be FUN:partyon:
First year was Waco TX the second year was Marble Falls right by Austin TX, And this year good old Ft Worth TX. Come and see Us the Ride is what makes it worth it. :D

· Registered
1,480 Posts
hey man, i dont think im ganna be able to make it this year , my leave starts the same day of the ride and i want to get home to spend time with the family before I deploy in april. ft worth is the opposite direction of the way I need to go:(

First year was Waco TX the second year was Marble Falls right by Austin TX, And this year good old Ft Worth TX. Come and see Us the Ride is what makes it worth it. :D

· Registered
16,115 Posts
Later would be better for me. I am not sure if I will be at a point in my rehab by 3-12 to drive the Vette at anything more than a cruise. Took it out last weekend before surgery and had to use two hands for 1st an 2nd.

:cheers:

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
82 I Understand no problem. When you get back let me know so we can set up GTG for you.

Midnight if you need a ride let me know I am sure we can find a way if you feel up to it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.