Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Third digital corvete gtg texas

8K views 48 replies 15 participants last post by  MEATHEAD1 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes its time again for all you people to get ready for a texas size party if you missed the last one or the first one, do not miss this one.
This year it will be held in Ft Worth Tx were,,,, well all I can say is start yelling some places to meet up at. As always its up to a vote. Come on you peeps start chiming in.
Ps this will be held in march:D date will be posted later.MARCH 12 IS THE DATE PEEPS
THE CARVAN MEET PLACE LEAVING 12 NOON SHARP.
RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76118-6811 IT IS THE TRE TRAIN STATION.
PAPPAS BURGERS
1700 WEST FREEWAY, FORT WORTH TX 76102
817-870-9736,,,, THIS IS WERE THE MEET IS BEING HELD AT, WE HAVE 20 SECURE SPOTS FOR THE VETTES. STARTS 12 NOON HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.​

#2 ·
Yes its time again for all you people to get ready for a texas size party if you missed the last one or the first one, do not miss this one.
This year it will be held in Ft Worth Tx were,,,, well all I can say is start yelling some places to meet up at. As always its up to a vote. Come on you peeps start chiming in.
Ps this will be held in march:D date will be posted later.
when?

#5 ·
Im down to go with you guys again this year If I am here, but I temporarly dont own a vette, so if you will let me run with you guys in my 01 trans am il come;)

#10 ·
i live south of dalllas I would love to do a drive like we did last time that takes about a good 2 to three hours, you guys are closer to dallas Its probably a good 3 hours away from me here, lol we could always meet up in killeen its fairly central texas;) I will also talk to my corvette club again and see if there interested

#12 ·
I would love to come, but depending on where and when if i can get up there...any chance of it being somewhere a little south of Dallas... Maybe 5 hours or so South, like San Antonio!:smack Okay, that might be a little far for yall, but somewhere in between would allow more of us from South Texas to try and be there:D Let us know when and where, I think it would be FUN:partyon:

#17 ·
First year was Waco TX the second year was Marble Falls right by Austin TX, And this year good old Ft Worth TX. Come and see Us the Ride is what makes it worth it. :D

#14 ·
Okay peeps Its the first of febuary and I will be dang if there is not ice all over DFW area, And our town has green people running around here in Ft Worth who think its spring. Well peeps if you are like me surfing the net, chime in were you would like to have our Party in Ft Worth TX later:thumbsup:

#15 ·
Hey Meathead, good to see you are trying to put another ride together. I am the Black Z06 who was riding behind your lead last year. I will get with our group and see if anyone is interested in coming this year. We had a blast on the last run.
We have a club meeting tonight and will promote it. Hopfully we can bring a few from East Texas again.

#19 ·
Later would be better for me. I am not sure if I will be at a point in my rehab by 3-12 to drive the Vette at anything more than a cruise. Took it out last weekend before surgery and had to use two hands for 1st an 2nd.

:cheers:

#20 ·
82 I Understand no problem. When you get back let me know so we can set up GTG for you.

Midnight if you need a ride let me know I am sure we can find a way if you feel up to it.

#24 ·
Man I:thumbsup: would love to make this in Downtown Ft Worth, And I know parking is free,,,,, But for this to work we all would have to show up padre into together :D:D:D and park on the upper deck. Great Ideal:thumbsup:.... What do PEEPS think, rock the downtown FT WORTH walls with vette exhaust sounds( trust me it echos there),,, and then grab a bite to eat....

#29 ·
Parking as a group in downtown Ft. Worth might be a challenge. There are a lot of great restaurants downtown, but most of them are on the expensive side. Another thought is one of the 3 Pappas restaurants on I-30 near downtown. There is a Pappadeaux Seafood, Pappasitas Mexican, and Pappas Burgers premium hamburger joint all next to each other on I-30. Any place is OK with me, but the price and parking availability of these three would probably work out nicely. Also, high visibility from I-30 if we wanted to park the cars out near the service road. Just a thought. :thumbsup:

#30 ·
I have been looking into that too, parking in downtown Ft Worth is free on weekends, the parking garage on the top level has very few cars and a great photo of vettes over looking Ft Worth. Everybody keep chiming in will have to set things in motion on,,, and about the first of march:D

#32 ·
If everybody would like to meet up and caravan too GTG, here is the place. 7225 Burns St
, Richland Hills, TX 76118-6811 it is the TRE train station.
Will be leaving at 12 noon sharp:D:D

#36 ·
Just waiting for the resturant to let me know how many reseverd parking spaces we can have peeps, I am asking for 20. If they agree, I will post there Address this weekend.
Just a little FYI the trip from Richland hills to the meet is going to be short but fun trust me. WE are still going to BUZZZ downtown Ft Worth .:D:D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.