Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do not mean to bring up any topics of religion...but this is just way out there i have to share it. this woman should seriously be shot or something. i'm not a violent person, but this video seriously made me angry.

http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv

how can anyone be so rude and ignorant? she's even rude to the hosts of the show by talking right over them. she completely lacks respect for anyone but herself and her ridiculous "religion." i will stop talking here before i say something i will regret.

:WTF :WTF :crazy:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Hincapie said:
i do not mean to bring up any topics of religion...but this is just way out there i have to share it. this woman should seriously be shot or something. i'm not a violent person, but this video seriously made me angry.

http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv

how can anyone be so rude and ignorant? she's even rude to the hosts of the show by talking right over them. she completely lacks respect for anyone but herself and her ridiculous "religion." i will stop talking here before i say something i will regret.

:WTF :WTF :crazy:
They should never have given her any air time. She's a real wacko.

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
If the preacher from Poltergeist were real, then she would definitely have to be his daughter.:crazy:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
She's obviously crazier than a sh!thouse rat!

That "church" needs to have it's tax exempt status revoked (if it has one) and any license that the city, county or state requires revoked as well.

Whatever your religious beliefs, and I certainly have mine, you DO NOT picket at the funeral of a fallen soldier and disgrace the sanctity of the day for the family!!!!
IF you disagree with the conflict, then simply stay home, but DO NOT show your arse at the funeral!

BTW, I didn't think too much of the interviewer either. He started interupting her in the very beginning. Too much like Rush Limbaugh (another hypocrite) is his "style" (or lack thereof).

If you're going to interview someone and allow them airtime (and I agree we should NEVER give this group additional publicity), then ask your question, STFU and let them answer!

Just my buck 2 fiddy;)

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Aside from the sad reality that there are, in fact, people that will continue to ignorantly buy into the type of crap this woman is promoting, and that will never change, I gotta be honest, I couldn't even get angry. It is just SO ridiculous. Arguing with a person like this is like shooting an unarmed man. Pointless. "He who argue with fool become fool himself".

Yes, the idea of her, and people like her, disrupting such a sad occasion as a soldiers funeral is horrible. The disrupting of ANY funeral should not be tolerated. But even with the obviously offensive actions of her and her group, I couldn't help but laugh at that interview. Even the interviewers weren't taking it seriously, just laughable. But again, the sad part, is people will follow nutjobs like this idiot. And THAT is scary.:crazy:

There is no cure for stupidity. And certainly shouldn't be any airtime.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
It's the person. Unfortunately all religions have people like this:smack

People like this are only given air time to insite a reaction.

:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts