·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some things should just never happen

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't knock it until you try it! OK it's not a Vette, but for the type of roads it is designed for it is usable.

These things are doing well in UK, see loads of them! Apparently they are great for the city, very nippy (you can get into small spaces etc.) In London they actually give discounted parking rates if you own one!

Had a test drive a few weeks ago (Yes I was considering buying one as I do a lot of city driving.) But my height was too restrictive, felt cramped. Also felt very vulnerable in there, but was assured by the dealer that they do pass all current safety tests - yeah right!

Prices in the UK start from £6,500 (approx 9,750 usd) and can go up to +£15,000 (approx 18,000 usd).
Check out the site

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
The Brabus one on the site looks bad ass, I bet that thing dont weigh ****, mod it up and you'll be flyin :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
You would probably be using the engine for a seat if you stuffed an LT-4 in it, How about a Turbo Rotary motor like the RX-7 had, it makes 255 HP with 80 cubic inches of displacement, that would get that little thing flyin :D

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
There are tons of those things over here. You should the guys hauling in them. I'd never drive one for fear of being hit, there nothing to protect you! If you get too extreme with them they will tip over :surprised

1 - 7 of 7 Posts