Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my wife and I celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary. 32 years with the same woman. But with her it has been easy. She lets me play with cars and doesn't complain with the grass doesn't get mowed. I consider myself very lucky. :partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
good job to both off you.many more to come:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Congratulations, that is no easy feat, my wife and I hit 31 on the 26th. I consider ours a miracle because we work together too.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
unclephilly said:
GOOG GOD! 32 years with the same woman? WOW! I think that's illegal in Ohio.
puts it in perspective for me as im just a little older myself.
you two must have been threw alot together.
:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hawaii-5-lo said:
puts it in perspective for me as im just a little older myself.
you two must have been threw alot together.
:buhbye:
Yeah we have. A lot of stressful times but a whole lot of good ones too. If I had to go back and do it again, I would in a heartbeat.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
congrats...and the beer is on pat :cheers:

·
Registered
990 Posts
hey, congrats to you both. unclephilly, it's not illegal in Ohio cause my wife and I celebrated our 40 th together on June 15th. Time just flies when your haven fun.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
In Texas, if you ACT like you're married (living together, etc.), you can be legally considered to be married. Kinda like the opposite of Ohio! :nuts:

Oh, and congratulations! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
990 Posts
:stick: :stick: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah but I got married when I was 11 and she was 9 :D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Today my wife and I celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary. 32 years with the same woman. But with her it has been easy. She lets me play with cars and doesn't complain with the grass doesn't get mowed. I consider myself very lucky. :partyon:

Congratulations torch. I know what you mean, I just recently celebrated my 39th. Occasionally I guess you get lucky and life deals you a great hand. I hope you have many more great years together. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts