Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an ad about the Ford Mustang... "Since we don't have any competition we had to out do ourselves!" Then they go on and talk about a new no cost option of racing stripes, rear spoiler and 17" wheels, only $19,900.00 on a V6 model! LOL Now that's great advertising! I'll bet they can't build those fast enough!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
does that come with the "boy racer" two level spoiler that is almost as high as the roof??? or the fartcan exhaust??:WTF

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Actually - I thought Ford sells a ton of Mustangs.....????

Prob v6 mostly.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
The Pony Package is nothing new, it's been available for at least a year on the new body style. It was also an option in the mid 60's.

What does this have to do with the C6?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
What does this have to do with the C6?
Just to get even more off subject... I bought a house yesterday in the Fall Creek subdivision in Plainfield off of Theodore Rd and 59. I'll be your neighbor...:D

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Just to get even more off subject... I bought a house yesterday in the Fall Creek subdivision in Plainfield off of Theodore Rd and 59. I'll be your neighbor...:D

Congrats! Welcome!

But technically you're in Joliet with a Plainfield mailing address.

Which reminds me, damn, I got to run to the bank to pay the 1st half of my real estate taxes :bang

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
That's a true statement. Who's making a sporty 4 seater sportscar?
The Mustangs only competition was the Camaro/Firebird and GM in it's infinite wisdom killed them. I'll be curious to see how Mustang sales are once the Challenger and Camaro are released.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts