Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When functionality changes so drastically, why bother. Not impressed.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,393 Posts
Yes this is new and we had gotten so used to the old site but after a little navigation will be easy. Also like Raid said, switching to dark mode really helps

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
This site is officially dead..... posting traffic has steadily declined for the last year. While not an internet marketeer, I don't claim to know the latest on what drives site traffic but I have to think that this isn't it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sorry I don't like it at all, its not very friendly looking and even confusing.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
This site is officially dead..... posting traffic has steadily declined for the last year. While not an internet marketeer, I don't claim to know the latest on what drives site traffic but I have to think that this isn't it.
Yeah but this place was a ghost town before the new format. It's a shame. This place was a big part of my life and I miss the good old days. Time marches on...

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Yeah but this place was a ghost town before the new format. It's a shame. This place was a big part of my life and I miss the good old days. Time marches on...
That's true and there's a number of reasons for its demise since the corporate buyout..... but this change, which was advertised to speed things up and present a better overall experience, isn't going to help change things because it's not doing what it was advertised to do.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
That's true and there's a number of reasons for its demise since the corporate buyout..... but this change, which was advertised to speed things up and present a better overall experience, isn't going to help change things because it's not doing what it was advertised to do.
Case in point.....my last response took 8 seconds to actually post from the time I clicked the button...... that's not even remotely close to speeding things up.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am in dark mode and finding 'user cp' is a royal pain. Once I found it, I went to signature, and because the signature is in standard black font, you can't see most of my signature. There are no options, visibly available, to change the font color. Does this matter to most users? Probably not BUT I paid more than a Corvette Stingray (yes, stupid I accept) for my mods so I would at least have them show so everyone can think, who would do that to a Cobalt? Why does this matter to me? I can't take you Corvette owners in a corner BUT I really want to race some of you on the straight line dragstrip, so I want the competition to at least know that I am coming prepared to win. That is more information than I am going to give to the racers at my local race track. That conversation, is going to go something like this, "what's in the trailer?", a car, "what kind of car?", a red one. ?

Having said all of that, logging in was easier than it has been for the last several months. (y)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After all of that post writing, my black font turns to yellow. My mind is as blown because of that as much as watching that fork in the special concoction which you need to see for yourself.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PS

Yes I like :)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now another complaint, try to edit a thread and it seems like that doesn't work either :mad:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did

Did you click the 3 dots then edit? That works for me. Then click save after.
Thank you once again. I missed those 3 dots yesterday and that is where 'edit' is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.