Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I have been sold out of Z06's since last October, I have been still answering questions and helping Corvette guys who in return have sent me other business and I thank-you all.....you guys & gals here are freakin' awesome.

But just because my allocation of a certain product ran out...does not mean I'll just cancel my sponsorship of this website. I continue to be involved and remain active throughout the community each and every day. I think we can all learn from each others posts, so there is no reason to just walk away and I do not plan to go anywhere...but UP I hope.

Your support, comments, and feedback are much appreciated. For those that emailed me regarding this topic can laugh and read between the lines...
Rock on!

I'M HERE BABY, just happy to be so and love working and just talking with all of you!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ankurpatel said:
Rick ... you are the only dealer for DigitalCorvettes.com Members ...

Hey ... I was wondering if you knew anything about Z06 Diecasts in other colors maybe?
hotwheels in Yellow and I thought Autoart offers red & Yellow as well

that's all I know of for now...maisto should have something soon, they usually do.....

Thanks for the support, but trust me, there are other dealer in hiding here and that's cool with me...does not change how I conduct myself and certainly does not scare me......

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hpva said:
I will be calling you this Saturday,sorry I could not call last Sat. we were in Cape Cod.
no probelm boss..I took a bunch of pictures of your car today!
Talk with you soon!

·
Registered
75 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
no probelm boss..I took a bunch of pictures of your car today!
Talk with you soon!
Great Itook the first pictures you sent of the car and put them in my UPS truck so every time I get aggravated at work (which is every day)I look at the pictures and smile...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts