Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
king at all the new designs I came upon this and it blew my mind......What do u think? :thumbsup: [URL="http://corvette.zorly.com"...I'm sorry when i put the link it would not let me copy it .....if u type C7 Corvette from google you'll see an pic of Red Corvette that looks between a corvette z06 abd a Ferrari...how do I upload a pic to here?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Just get "page not found"

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
This the one??

·
I'm related so I get a title.
212 Posts
Just copy his link and paste it in the address page on google. it will pop up several web sites. I picked the second.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
yikes, I think I like sideswipe better... :lookinup:

why the massive dish on the rear wheels and zero dish on the fronts? :huh:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I don't care for it at all. Looks like a european copy of the lambo.

Whatever the C7 design, it needs to look like a muscle car to stick with the Corvette tradition. I would personally like to see them bring back some of the styling from the C5 Z06 with the fixed roof, rear window and trunk lid instead of the hatch. That was such an awesome look and you never mistake one of those cars.

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
I am not feeling it.

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
I don't care for it at all. Looks like a european copy of the lambo.

Whatever the C7 design, it needs to look like a muscle car to stick with the Corvette tradition. I would personally like to see them bring back some of the styling from the C5 Z06 with the fixed roof, rear window and trunk lid instead of the hatch. That was such an awesome look and you never mistake one of those cars.
The Corvette does not look like a muscle car to me.......

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
The Corvette does not look like a muscle car to me.......
:agree:
Besides price, I believe thats why sales are down year after year. Don't get me wrong I think the product quality is higher than it has ever been but needs a major over haul in the looks department if GM wants sales to increase.

I too like the sideswipe better

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Looks more like a Murcielago/Ferrari F50. The only corvette part I see is the front bumper and headlights :huh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
tks

king at all the new designs I came upon this and it blew my mind......What do u think? :thumbsup: [URL="http://corvette.zorly.com"...I'm sorry when i put the link it would not let me copy it .....if u type C7 Corvette from google you'll see an pic of Red Corvette that looks between a corvette z06 abd a Ferrari...how do I upload a pic to here?
great link!! thanks!!
Vinny

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would love to see this bad MoFo put into production ASAP !!!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts