Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to spend most of my time on "The other fourm" but over the last couple months to a year, I think its become over moderated. I'm not a troll or anything and because of a hand injury I don't post that much, so when I do I don't want a bunch of crap in my email from a mod telling me he's docking me points for a smiley face in Patrick's thread.

I found this site by luck and come to it first. I would hope the traffic on here increases some, so we get more ideas and opinions. As long as the political correctness stays low and nobody thumbs there noses if someone has a brain fart and has a bit of fun on here.

FUN AND RELAXATION

That's why I come here. Lets hope it stays this way.

Garry

·
Registered
74 Posts
I agree they are getting a little "knit-pickey" sometimes.

Anyway, I now frequent both forums; can't have too much info you know.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome Garry :buhbye:

I also frequent both forums but find this forum a much friendlier place to be :thumbsup:

:D :D

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I hope that his forum picks up...it kind of reminds me of the other forum when I first joined in 99.

I was pretty surprised to get an e-mail that I had been docked 10 point for a "free post" Patrick made a great post afterwards that was pretty funny with the "police" taking him out for his misdeeds :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
90EXPVette said:
I hope that his forum picks up...it kind of reminds me of the other forum when I first joined in 99.
Things will pick up, the user base is growing fast, the amount of posters will increase as well.:)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
grapeknutz said:
This place is great it layed back and easy to post pictures and alot more friendlier place:buhbye:
We are so laid back, here at headquarters we have hammocks instead of chairs.:laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I came here by following a link. it posted in a thread i was reading on the other forum. That is a great way to get people to come over. so while you are on the other site start a thread that links to some good info here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts