Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
I only like two things from that show. Actually racing cars on a track at the same time and a camera to watch the pedal movements. Usually the japanese cars are ringers. I saw one that pitted a 06 z06 vs a Lambo Merc., Slyine gtr and Evo 9. The evo was not stock, and the gtr was a Nismo z tune which only 50 were made and none are street legal.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Can't blame the vette,Its hard to compete with the 4wheel drive cars on a road course.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I only like two things from that show. Actually racing cars on a track at the same time and a camera to watch the pedal movements. Usually the japanese cars are ringers. I saw one that pitted a 06 z06 vs a Lambo Merc., Slyine gtr and Evo 9. The evo was not stock, and the gtr was a Nismo z tune which only 50 were made and none are street legal.
Not to pick nits, but it was an STi S204 and a Nismo R34GT-R Z-tune ...the Z06 about ran over the STi on a couple of occasions but other than that you could tell the orders were in from the higher ups...let th Subaru win:rolling:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yep, your right reading your post just jogged my memory:thumbsup:

·
Registered
816 Posts
No we're talking Corvettes:rolling:

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'd second that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Need lots more info before I would believe it was a fair fight or not. It probably wasn't. And the driver had lots to do with the final outcome as well.
Not sweatin' this at all. So for me, this vid is getin' :toilet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts