Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ugly truth of the lefts tactics now in full view.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/10/police-remove-protesters-wisconsin-capitol/

Mob rule and death threats are being used to thwart democracy in Wisconsin. Wimpy soft spined elected dems flew state in another effort to thwart democracy. It truly is a sad to see what depths they will go to, to keep the lavish lifestyle of the union members against the will of the people. People who are the ultimate employers of these people.

Unions had better wake up and smell the air of 50 right to work states and the end of mandatory union membership and dues collections. Look around at the union halls and wage scales and well over the top benefits that these members have twisted the arms of employers to get. Now look at those non union workers, look at those unemployment lines, people living off of unemployment.

Doesn't look very fair to me. Unions of today look like the robber barons of the gilded age that they railed against. They are the very people they were fighting against. Monopolies of the work force.

Yes at the time the idea of unions helped the people gain those essential items of working conditions, and decent wages. Today however it is perverted into needing 3 union workers to check a light bulb. 1 to carry the light meter, 1 to flip the switch and 1 to read the meter. Don't tell me this is overly dramatic because it is very close to the truth in any unionized shop. Way way over the top control.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Not to mention the Millions of Dollars in damage they have caused to the Government Center and property in the past few weeks. :crazy:

Bunch of Nut Jobs.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
You gotta love their mascots Michael Moore and Jessy Jackson:rolling:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Kind of puts the lie to the story line the media would have you believe that all of the raucus and violent trouble makers are on the right. Union issues have been on the back burner since the 80's and the air traffic controller strikes. But this issue reminds us that unions and violence go together, and they will take their violence across state lines if they feel the need to. Interesting that the media, even today, is spending more time talking about the Wisconsin Republicans "stripping away" union negotiating rights than they are on the violence, destruction, and promise of more by the demonstrators.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I want to know what the cost will be to repair the damage caused the last 2 days when the union thugs literally broke into not just the building, but all the way to the individual offices....I say just lay off how ever many union members it takes to cover the cost of the capital area damage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts