Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
HOLLY ****:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,547 Posts
If I got that, I'd frame it and hang it in the den.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Makes my 81 in a 65 a little easier to take.

That is hauling ass. 205mph He must of had a really long road.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I can't believe that the fine was only $375! :surprised I wonder how much hp he was putting to the pavement?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats amazing. :surprised

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SUPPOSEDLY Chuck Mallet got clocked at 235 MPH, but was let go. I've heard this more than once.:surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
If I got that, I'd frame it and hang it in the den.
Frame it and hang it in the den???? I'd laminate it and post it on my pass. window!:laughing:

That's bad ass!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
sgt538 said:
I gotta polish my emblems!
if you take them off,you can hit 210;)i've had the rear emblem on my C5 stolen twice.i leave it off now,will remove the front and fill the alignment holes when i get the nose and hood re-painted. :smokin:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hawaii-5-lo said:
if you take them off,you can hit 210;)i've had the rear emblem on my C5 stolen twice.i leave it off now,will remove the front and fill the alignment holes when i get the nose and hood re-painted. :smokin:
What? Stealing your emblems?! Don't the damage the paint prying them off?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
What? Stealing your emblems?! Don't the damage the paint prying them off?
yes,they didn't do to bad,after the second time,i was able to buff it out with zaino #5(your favorite::))and a black & decker orbital buffer.i ended up doing the whole car. :surprised zaino doesn't recommend this,but it worked for me.i think both times the hodlums used dental floss,not to save my paint,but to get it quik and without breaking it.there are some lowered S-10s and Impala's running around with C5 emblems. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :spanked: :spanked:

·
Registered
103 Posts
BubbleHead said:
My question would be how did they catch him????
:agree:
My question exactly at 205 MPH you just keep on going!!!!

But that is a very impressive ticket, i must admit, but if it was me getting caught i would still be in jail.:spanked:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
BLUBYU2002C5 said:
:agree:
My question exactly at 205 MPH you just keep on going!!!!

But that is a very impressive ticket, i must admit, but if it was me getting caught i would still be in jail.:spanked:
If I remember right, there was a discussion on CF about this guy and his cop friend writing the ticket for him.

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
umm ok, and he still has a license? Geeez that's fast!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Hmmm, sounds a bit fishy to me.

The just outside his county doesn't sound right for not being arrested. That speed normally gets you and your car arrested, And what was the method of speed measurement used by the officer?

Sounds like he got a voided ticket from an officer buddy of his just to yank peoples' cranks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts