Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
You think that's bad. Somewhere around Nashville, TN there is a Mini Cooper limo! I've also seen a H2 limo there. I wonder if you rented the Vette limo if they would let you drive. Take it to the strip and the rear tires would still be in the burn out box when you were staged.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Torch Red 2K said:
You think that's bad. Somewhere around Nashville, TN there is a Mini Cooper limo! I've also seen a H2 limo there. I wonder if you rented the Vette limo if they would let you drive. Take it to the strip and the rear tires would still be in the burn out box when you were staged.
Mini cooper limo?! I like this one, nice tough look for a mini-car!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Doubt it could do a burn out with all that weight.. Limo scare me.. (not literaly) but you should see all the stuff that goes wrong with them and the owners usually dont want to spend the money to fix them.. think about this.. they strech the body wich adds alot of weight to them and then they use stock suspension and brake components.. they don't hold up to the abuse. and they get alot of miles fast.. trust me I'm not saying they are all like that but this is what I have seen thus far.. and I have worked on a few..
-Rick

·
Registered
74 Posts
Next time I score a big win at the Black Jack tables in Atlantic City, I'll rent that Vette limo to bring me and my $$ home.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts