Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the windows done on NEMO. Never anticipated the difference both in and out. I think the versatility of the c6 is amazing. In the sweltering Atlanta afternoons, I just close it up nice and dark and relax in the A/C. With the top out, ripping down the 2 laners it's got one personality, and at night I can cruise with the wife in cool comfort. Chevy hit a grand slam with this gen of Vette!

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
All i have to say is wow looks smooth:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
The tint looks good and makes a big diff.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't have my lights and taillights blacked out, but I do have my windows at 15%. Even with the top up my car looks bad ass. I can't wait until my new black rims get in. Tint does so much to the look of the car.

:cheers:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Go Nemo !!!

:agree: Nemo is looking good !!!!!!

Man !!! That tint does make a difference:thumbsup: Got me thinking about the glass top again !!!!!!!! Wish they were smoke as opposed to blue. Bummer !!!!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
The tint does look sharp, mind if I ask how much $$ it cost to get that done?

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
I don't have my lights and taillights blacked out, but I do have my windows at 15%. Even with the top up my car looks bad ass. I can't wait until my new black rims get in. Tint does so much to the look of the car.

:cheers:
Which rims are you getting?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Awesome:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Looks great:thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tint cost

Got the car done for $185. One of the top guys in North Atlanta. I send him a lot of referrals from my carwashes, so he hooked me up. I am very happy with the job. FYI....AREA 41 is the name of the company. Ask for Nelson.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Tint changed everything

Looks cool the back window look like it came out perfect I heard they are hard to do. Oh nice ride:partyon:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts