Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone please let me know who has good prices for 97-00 TPMS?

My rear sensors are not working and I even bought the special magnet because I thought that was the problem.

I am sure they are original and the batteries are dead.

Thanks,
Rad

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,526 Posts
Stupid question but are the batteries replaceable or are they molded ni

·
Registered
258 Posts
Stupid question but are the batteries replaceable or are they molded ni
They're molded in. There was a member at one time who was replacing batteries, but I think it's more trouble then it's worth.

I bought the special Chevy magnet too. but I found the "rare" earth magnets from Hobby Lobby work 10x's better.

·
Banned
2 Posts
tire sensors

I am new to this. I have an 01 conv. I am now getting a lf tire sensor low on the dash. What is my next move. Tire pressure is 30psi on all tires.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am new to this. I have an 01 conv. I am now getting a lf tire sensor low on the dash. What is my next move. Tire pressure is 30psi on all tires.
First of all, make sure someone didn't replace the valve stem cap with a part that will interfere with the transmission of the data from the sensor. The valve stem cap is made of aluminum and the valve core is nickel-plated to resist corrosion. The end of the stem serves as the sensor’s antenna. ;)

·
Banned
2 Posts
tire sensors

I looked and they seem to be ok. I bought this car 5 months ago and have put about 5000 miles and no problems until this weekend. It stays in the garage until time to ride. I have made no changes other than checking tire pressure when the notice came up with the sensor problem. This car only had 23000 miles when I bought it. Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
This is a VERY GOOD offer for new GM, found on another site as an October Special!

Gene Culley offers these:

97-2000 Sensors

10438853 - sensor – 85.89 each
15234846 - nuts – 3.21 each

Total setup of 4 is 390.97 shipped!

http://www.gmpartshouse.com/

Founder of GM Parts House
Visit us online @ www.gmpartshouse.com

Call me any time before 4PM Eastern @ 610.862.0550 x 172
When emailing me, please make sure your email address is current!

- Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts