Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for fattest sticky street tire I can find for my rears. What are peoples opinions of Pirelli 355/25/19's ?...I wish Nitto or Toyo made their sticky tires in these sizes. I know Nitto makes their Invo in 345/30/19 which looks BadAzz, but is not as sticky as their Nt-01's or 555RII's. Toyo RA-1's are sticky as well but no fat 19's. I know these manufacturers will have new offerings soon in 19's, but I don't know of any yet. Currently I run Michelin Pilot Sports 345/30/19's rear with 285/35/18's in the front and love their ride and have been fairly satisfied with their traction, but would like more to hold my 668rwhp/592rwtq. If were to replace them today, I would probably get the PS2's which are supposed to be an upgrade in ride quality, quietness, and traction. Any Suggestions or Findings will be Greatly Appreciated :cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
588 Posts
Pirelli makes the Assymetrico PZero, which is a GREAT tire (I've used two sets so far, will try Piolt Sport Michelins next, but they don't make the right size for you) Pirellis are great for two year, then the tire compaund start to get harder especially if you like to lay some rubber every now and then and do some hard cornering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts