Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Hi neighbor! Dave I live in and have a business in Addison. PM sent.

Crap!! Looked at your web page. You are about walking distance from my business!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Welcome to DC, Man thats a lot of tires.:surprised

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Great to have you aboard with us. I run the Toyo's on My 04 Z and I love them. When the time comes around again for some new shoes you'll get my business :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Wow! Very nice! Glad to have you aboard Dave!:partyon:

and

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Oh my wife's pissed now we have a tire vendor. "But honey, I'm just trying to keep them in business.":laughing:

Welcome aboard!:buhbye:

·
Banned
477 Posts
Looking for non-run flats for a 2008 Z06. Any ideas? Tirerack told me that they don't make anything for the car yet besides the factory run-flats?

·
Supporting Vendor, Formerly TD4L
87 Posts
Looking for non-run flats for a 2008 Z06. Any ideas? Tirerack told me that they don't make anything for the car yet besides the factory run-flats?
Toyo doesnt make the rear size either. I'm hoping they will make the rear size in the new proxes R1R later this year, but so far all of the sizes they said they are going to release are 18" and smaller.

Dave
www.TD4L.com

·
Banned
477 Posts
Interesting... so I cannot replace the run-flats with PS2's? I thought I saw at least a handfull of people said they did that on their cars... and I just saw an eBay auction where the guy says he switched to PS2's also!!?!?

·
Supporting Vendor, Formerly TD4L
87 Posts
Interesting... so I cannot replace the run-flats with PS2's? I thought I saw at least a handfull of people said they did that on their cars... and I just saw an eBay auction where the guy says he switched to PS2's also!!?!?
We dont carry mich. so I couldnt advise you about PS2s.

Dave
TD4L

·
Registered
53 Posts
Toyo doesnt make the rear size either. I'm hoping they will make the rear size in the new proxes R1R later this year, but so far all of the sizes they said they are going to release are 18" and smaller.

Dave
www.TD4L.com

..............so you do not sell tires for Z06 corvettes?..................

·
Registered
14 Posts
M&H Racemaster tires

Anyone have experience with M&H?

I am considering thier (f) 325/45R17 tires.

I am also interested Toyo Proxes TQ P345/40R17 LL

I am looking for a taller tire 27 to 28" to get more ground clearance for my 3" SS exhaust. The Toyo will require some flare modification (1 to 2")

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cooper Tires?

Looking for input...On a recent road trip from Dallas to Seattle in an '05 C6 I was unexpectedly forced to buy rear tires. Only thing available was Cooper Tires, size is good etc. but they are not run flats... they actually "feel" good if a bit noisy. I'm still running the GY run flats on the front, anybody see a problem?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts