Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 years ago, Oct 21, 2015 was set as the future date in Doc Brown's DeLorean. Hope you went to work on a hover board today. :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The original Back to the Future was better than II and III
I agree. The original was done "stand alone" in 1985. When it was a success, II and III were done together in 1989. Almost any time you do a sequel just because an original was a success......it sucks. I don't think II and III really suck, but they are just a bit more incoherent than the first one.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
great scott!!!!
did anyone check and see if the flux capacitor has
1.21 jiggawatts of power?!?!?!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
I don't see hoverboards. My clothes don't dry themselves. I can't order my lunch from max headroom Ronald regan. There is still no hover conversion available for my c5, although with the lsx she does fly. From where I stand the only thing they predicted right was a crippled old micheal j fox.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I don't see hoverboards. My clothes don't dry themselves. I can't order my lunch from max headroom Ronald regan. There is still no hover conversion available for my c5, although with the lsx she does fly. From where I stand the only thing they predicted right was a crippled old micheal j fox.
They failed on the Cubbies, too..............lol. But they did get drones, hands free video games, big screen TV's, video conferencing, and video glasses right.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
They failed on the Cubbies, too..............lol. But they did get drones, hands free video games, big screen TV's, video conferencing, and video glasses right.
ya but Deep down nobody ever believed the prediction about the cubs, anyways. :rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
they also got self tying shoes right. Nike just unveiled them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts