R.I.P. dad

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
r.i.p.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
It's hard to believe my dad would have been 58 this year, been gone 10 yrs now .
May your Father Rest In Peace.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
There will always be that hole in our lives. Lost my dad 22 years ago. I miss him daily and really feel bad that my kids never got to know him. RIP to all our deceased loved ones.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
RIP to all your fathers.

"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."- Sigmund Freud

"None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of SUCH a Father who has not his equal in this world-so great, so good, so faultless. Try, all of you, to follow in his footsteps and don't be discouraged, for to be really in everything like him none of you, I am sure, will ever be. Try, therefore, to be like him in some points, and you will have acquired a great deal." -- Victoria, Queen of England

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
raidmagic said:
Thank God I still have my father. I'd be lost without him.

R.I.P Your dad.:(
RIP, I can't even imagine. So sad to think we'll all have to know this feeling some day.

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
I lost my dad in 2001 at 78. I still pick up the phone to call him and then remember ...

You are lucky you had him as long as you did! :)

May he rest in peace ...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Streetknight said:
...birthday:cheers:

He passed away in September:(

Dad, I love you and think about you daily. You taught me a lot:thumbsup:

R.I.P. dad
I pray often that I can be and hope that I am like that for my son. Sounds like you were blessed.

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys:thumbsup: He was a good man and I still feel his presence close to me in my daily lilfe. Still kinda look to him for guidance, especialy when I know I'm about to screw something up;).

This was the first birthday without him. The whole last 7 months have been screwed up but it's getting better.

Thanks for the support:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts